The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info I_vote_lcapHDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info I_voting_barHDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info I_vote_lcapHDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info I_voting_barHDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info 19991
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info 14818
Pack Affiliates
HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info Button

HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info

Go down

HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info Empty HDotM, Shell Collector, Hawaiian Life Info

Post by Rosaleena Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:37 pm

HDotM
No, it's not "High Definition of the Month", it's Hula Dancer of the Month. When I decided to make this make more creative and Hawaiian-like, I decided to come up with my own little thing. However, it doesn't really mean the month's best hula dancer. We're not spending all our time in rp hula dancing lol. It basically means the PMotM, or Pack Member of the Month, and like I said before, it's just a different usage of words.

Shell Collector
Shell Collectors are basically the pack friends of the pack, and once again I simply decided to get creative and have more of a Hawaiian theme. Here's how I put it: while the pack is on the beach, the shell collectors are just there, collecting shells. They are truly friends to the pack. Those last two sentences may be misleading, because Shell Collectors are not allowed to rp. But hopefully you can get what I'm trying to say with collecting shells and stuff.

Hawaiian Life
The people with the Hawaiian Life usergroup color are the people who rp other animals besides wolves. They can be anything you find in the Hawaiian Life section of the forum. To keep this pack from turning into an Hawaiian animal rp site, only five people are allowed to rp another Hawaiian species at a time.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down