The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Rules For Member's Dens EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Rules For Member's Dens EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Rules For Member's Dens EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Rules For Member's Dens EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Rules For Member's Dens EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Rules For Member's Dens J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Rules For Member's Dens I_vote_lcapRules For Member's Dens I_voting_barRules For Member's Dens I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Rules For Member's Dens I_vote_lcapRules For Member's Dens I_voting_barRules For Member's Dens I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Rules For Member's Dens 19991
Rules For Member's Dens 14818
Pack Affiliates
Rules For Member's Dens Button

Rules For Member's Dens

2 posters

Go down

Rules For Member's Dens Empty Rules For Member's Dens

Post by Rosaleena Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Ok, I don't want 20+ topics here all from the start (but I do know that'll eventually happen), so you must earn your way to have your own den. You must either win it in a contest/activity, or you can pm me (Rosaleena) and ask me. And I must accept. (Note: these are for rp, they're not just something random.)

And when you do make your den, your title must be called: Guest's Den. You must have a picture with either a beach or tropical scene, but if you can't find either than it's fine; in the description say something like (in the tropical rainforest). It must have a description (ex. this is Guest's den, and it's on the beach), etc. Be creative! But remember, you must earn it.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rules For Member's Dens Empty Re: Rules For Member's Dens

Post by Ashleigh Arnold Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm

so do people just post stuff or is this a game im totally confused...

Ashleigh Arnold

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum