The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Minor Roleplay Information EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Minor Roleplay Information EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Minor Roleplay Information EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Minor Roleplay Information EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Minor Roleplay Information EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Minor Roleplay Information J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Minor Roleplay Information I_vote_lcapMinor Roleplay Information I_voting_barMinor Roleplay Information I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Minor Roleplay Information I_vote_lcapMinor Roleplay Information I_voting_barMinor Roleplay Information I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Minor Roleplay Information 19991
Minor Roleplay Information 14818
Pack Affiliates
Minor Roleplay Information Button

Minor Roleplay Information

Go down

Minor Roleplay Information Empty Minor Roleplay Information

Post by Rosaleena Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:29 pm

To help keep the pack as active as can be, I'll allow minor rp topics to be posted as long as they follow some rules.

Keep Things Appropriate!
Please keep these roleplays appropriate for all ages. If anything contains any swearing/cussing, anything about making babies (don't make me go into more detail o.o), or anything gory, it will be locked by the mods without warning or further notice.

Making A Topic
You do not need one of the staff team's permission to post a topic. However, once it's posted, you or anyone else may not start roleplaying on the topic until a staff member has accepted. Then and ONLY then will you be able to start roleplaying on the topic with others. If you decide to skip this rule, the mods will eventually find out and lock the topic. The creator of that topic will receive a warning.

Keep the Volume Down
No, I don't literally mean being quiet. What I mean is, this is a MINOR rp. Not the MAJOR/MAIN rp. If more and more people start joining an rp and the main rp gets ditched, then that rp will get a warning. (Ex. a mod saying to keep the noise level down.) If the volume is still high then the topic will be locked until further notice.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum