The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Shoutbox Rules EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Shoutbox Rules EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Shoutbox Rules EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Shoutbox Rules EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Shoutbox Rules EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Shoutbox Rules J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Shoutbox Rules I_vote_lcapShoutbox Rules I_voting_barShoutbox Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Shoutbox Rules 19991
Shoutbox Rules 14818
Pack Affiliates
Shoutbox Rules Button

Shoutbox Rules

Go down

Shoutbox Rules Empty Shoutbox Rules

Post by Rosaleena Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:25 pm

No Rude Comments!
No spamming, bullying, or posting rude comments. No one likes it and there's no need for it.

Swearing Is Not Allowed
No swearing or cussing in any way, shape, or form! Do I really need to say why?

Stay On Topic
This basically means no posting links to other websites; it's meant for saying hello and sometimes friendly conversations!

Respect
Please treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Signing Up
Guests, please don't sign up. All official TSP3 members will have the underlined username. Only sign up if you're part of TSP3
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down