The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Rosaleena's Biography EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Rosaleena's Biography EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Rosaleena's Biography EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Rosaleena's Biography EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Rosaleena's Biography EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Rosaleena's Biography J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Rosaleena's Biography I_vote_lcapRosaleena's Biography I_voting_barRosaleena's Biography I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Rosaleena's Biography I_vote_lcapRosaleena's Biography I_voting_barRosaleena's Biography I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Rosaleena's Biography 19991
Rosaleena's Biography 14818
Pack Affiliates
Rosaleena's Biography Button

Rosaleena's Biography

2 posters

Go down

Rosaleena's Biography Empty Rosaleena's Biography

Post by Rosaleena Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Rosaleena's Biography Sgsn4n

Name
Rosaleena

Nickname
Rosa, Rose, Rosey

Species
Wolf

Rank
Wahine Alaka'i

Desired Rank
I already have the highest rank

Pack

Coat Length
Short-medium

Main Pelt Color
Brown

Underpelt Color
White

Build
Rosa's legs are long, and are meant for her to run. She is very skinny, but in a healthy way of course. She has a little more muscle than the average female wolf, and her strength depends on the wolf she fights with.

Markings
It's easier if you look at the reference.

Scars
A few scars on her left hind leg, but are hard to see.

Optic's Hue
Mint green

Accessories
A red/pink rose next to her right ear.

Extras
Nope

Pups, running, hunting, rainbows, rain, sunshine, happiness, spring, flowers (especially roses), peace, swimming, anything that has to do with Hawaii

Dislikes
The Loner Gang, rude and annoying wolves, wolves who act more dominant than her, darkness, chaos, wounds, fights, disrespect

Dreams
To lead a successful pack, and make many friends

Habits
Sniffing flowers, swimming, playing with pups

Pet Peeves
Wolves who howl all night, self-centered wolves

Talents
Leading, swimming, hunting

Overall Personality
Rosa is a fun loving wolf who loves to goof around. She is only serious when she needs to be. She tries to avoid fights, hence she is a peaceful wolf. She is strict when giving orders, and only does things that are best for the pack. She is clever and smart, always knowing what's best. She respects all of her fellow pack members, even if they get on her bad side.

Birth Family Relations
K-Rose - Mother - Dead
Lupo - Father - Dead
Iki - Sister - Unknown
Maka - Sister - Unknown
Kiu - Brother - Unknown

History
Rosaleena was the leader of TSP at its height, and in the entire run of the original TSP. Just as Snowflower was ready to have her pups and she was about to go her her mate ceremony with Lightning, something happened. She wasn't sure what, but something in her gut caused her to run off, leaving the pack in chaos. She wasn't looking where she was going, and she ran into the raven fae known as Artemis. She gave the fae a quick nod, then continued running off. She hoped that Art could take over the pack.
Rosaleena ran far off of the territory. She found herself a temporary den to live in, and she lived in it for that time. She had also found a tribe of Hawaiian humans, and they welcomed her in. She assisted them in hunting; in return, she was given promised protection. She observed their spiritual ceremonies, their theater, and she even learned their language, Hawaiian. They painted the markings on her that she has now, and put a rose next to her right ear. They called her Maika'i, which meant beautiful. But, she would always remember her real name.
Months passed, and life was good. She began to miss her friends and pack members more and more, and began to think about them more. She became bothered by this, and her tribe members let her go. She spent another day with them and left. She wasn't sure where her territory was anymore, only because she hadn't come this way since she'd left. She let out a howl, and she remembered everything. She could remember all the howls from all the TSP members, and she looked down at her paws. This was the exact same trail she had left when she ran off, only the paw prints were in the other direction. She jumped with glee and sprinted off after the trail, which left her to a beach.
She found the pack, and she smiled as they stared at her in awe, and as they howled with joy. She ended up leading the pack with Artemis, but it was only a few days later when Artemis was murdered. They had a funeral for her, and she was sure to lead the pack the best way she could. She promised herself that.

Crush
She misses her Light.

Mate
Lightning, but he's gone

Offspring
None yet

Best Friend
None yet

Friends
None yet

Acquaintances
None yet

Foes
None yet

Arch Enemy
None yet

Strangers
Everyone else

Theme Song
I Can Walk On Water I Can Fly by Basshunter

Reference/s

Rosaleena's Biography Kikioko___first_official_reference_by_kikiorylandia-d69g5gn

Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rosaleena's Biography Empty Re: Rosaleena's Biography

Post by Ilio Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:07 pm