The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Healing paws of Nightrun EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Healing paws of Nightrun EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Healing paws of Nightrun EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Healing paws of Nightrun EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Healing paws of Nightrun EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Healing paws of Nightrun J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Healing paws of Nightrun I_vote_lcapHealing paws of Nightrun I_voting_barHealing paws of Nightrun I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Healing paws of Nightrun I_vote_lcapHealing paws of Nightrun I_voting_barHealing paws of Nightrun I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Healing paws of Nightrun 19991
Healing paws of Nightrun 14818
Pack Affiliates
Healing paws of Nightrun Button

Healing paws of Nightrun

3 posters

Go down

Healing paws of Nightrun Empty Healing paws of Nightrun

Post by Nightrun Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Yay! Finally the site is open for everyone! xD

Name:
Nightrun

Nickname:
Night, NR

Healer/Kauka

Desired rank:
Umm... I think It's desired that he's a Kauka.

Personality:
Nightrun is a kindhearted type of wolf. He is talkative, and loves to be around others wolves. He isn't a wolf who is super good at cheering others up, but he knows what to do and to say when somebody gets hurt. He smiles most of the time, but if somebody cries, he will most likely do it as well. Even though he doesn't know what the matter is. Every wolf has a dark side, and Nightrun might be a weakling when it comes to feelings. But if he has to, he can fight off most enemy. But he leaves most of that work to the warriors, the fighting. He is a master at healing wounds, and getting the herbs needed for every situation. Since it's the only thing he has been trained in since he was a pup. He learned himself some fighting once he had to leave his old pack...

Physical description:

Nightrun has a blue coat, with black spots and stripes all over...

He has a spot the top of his left ear, and some kind of fork form from his eyes to his mouth. There's a stripe with a circle in the middle going from his neck to his nose. His neck is black, and he has a big black spot on his chest. His back is slightly black, and the underside of his tail is also. His hind left foot is half black from toes and up, and his right one is black on the bottom and the top. His front paws are slightly different. His left foot in black under his paw, and on the front of hit foot. He also has a spot on the top of his left foot. His right front foot has few marks. Only his toes is black. Also He has dark blue eyes.

Yes it's hard to understand... That's why I'm putting up a pic xD

Healing paws of Nightrun Unamed11
(Created with Wyndbain's WolfMaker. Credit goes to the game creator.)

Accessories:
None needed

History:
When Nightrun was born, he was with his  parents, and his sisters only. His mother taught him everything about compassion, and the things he knows about herbs and healing. Later on as he grew, he decided to head out on his own. Soon he found a pack he was allowed to join. He was around 1 year old then. Something big happened, and soon the pack thought they had a traitor among them, and of course they blamed the little blue wolf. They threatened to kill him, so he ran away. He wanted to go back to his family, so he did for a while. After half a year, he went out again, in the opposite direction of where he went the first time. One night when he was sleeping, some humans put him to sleep with a dart gun. When he woke up again, he was in a dark, cramped cage. He felt the strong scent of saltwater, and a smooth rocking. Nightrun could barely see, and after a few hours, he felt something throw him into one of the sides of the cage. Something landed on top of the cage, making a huge mark in it, and the door of the cage flew open. The male crawled out and sprinted straight forward in confusion, with humans running around him, and everything around him falling apart. Suddenly he couldn't feel anything below his feet, and he fell down into a dark and wet abyss. He heard roaring sounds all around him and he couldn't breathe. Nightrun started to flail with his feet, and soon he could see clearly, and also inhale air again. He found himself in deep water, and his panicked heart calmed down. But then a huge wave hit him. Knocking him out, and soon he was washed up on the shore. All he could do was to look around for now...

Friends:
His family so far. But he doesn't know how they are holding up...

Acquaintances:
None

Strangers:
Everyone in this land.

Foes:
None found yet.

Theme song (optional):
If today was your last day. NickelBack.

Nightrun
Nightrun

Location : Norway~ So excuse my spelling, and probably grammar at times xD

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Nightrun
Wolf Gender: Male
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Healing paws of Nightrun Empty Re: Healing paws of Nightrun

Post by Rosaleena Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Nice bio Nightrun; welcome to the pack.~
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:52 pm

I took mostly everything from the other site but... I guess that doesn't matter since it's an unused character. xD
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilio Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Nice and simple, I like bios that are easy to read, looks good and tells you what you need to know. Razz
Ilio
Ilio

Location : In the realm of what's right, leading the way to peace and balance~

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Ilio De' Forgotten
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: The Border

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 am

Yeah... I don't like to use too much time on my bio. xP I did it once, and I got a slight headache afterwards...
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down