The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. ~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ I_vote_lcap~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ I_voting_bar~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ I_vote_lcap~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ I_voting_bar~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ 19991
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ 14818
Pack Affiliates
~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ Button

~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~

Go down

~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ Empty ~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~

Post by Lilac Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Iv'e decided to open up a shop after one of my friends said that they liked my avvie and stuff, so I figured why not make a shop? You can request a particular picture, like one that you've seen on google or something, but please give me the link to it. (Ex. a white wolf with a forest background.) I am a horrible drawer so don't expect something hand drawn, but i may try to make a avvie/siggie using paint. (Pictures will most likely be found using google or using something off of DA or another site. Please give credit to me and the maker of the game thing I used (If it's animated and from DA). Also be informed that I have no clue whatsoever on how to make those sparkle word things (Like what Rosa has as her siggie.) Once finished, I will PM you the link so you can upload it as your avvie/siggie. =D

~REQUESTING FORM~

Wolf's Name:
Can I use this for display?
Avvie or Siggie:
Animated, real wolf, or using a wolf maker?
Link to picture (If you have one):
Words or just a picture?
Words for avvie/siggie:
Size of words:
Color of words:
Extra:
Other?

~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ Lilac_10

~Lilac's Shop of Creativeness~ Lilac_11

Post your (filled out) requests forms below
Lilac
Lilac