The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Feral European Rabbit EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Feral European Rabbit EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Feral European Rabbit EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Feral European Rabbit EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Feral European Rabbit EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Feral European Rabbit J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Feral European Rabbit I_vote_lcapFeral European Rabbit I_voting_barFeral European Rabbit I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Feral European Rabbit I_vote_lcapFeral European Rabbit I_voting_barFeral European Rabbit I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Feral European Rabbit 19991
Feral European Rabbit 14818
Pack Affiliates
Feral European Rabbit Button

Feral European Rabbit

Go down

Feral European Rabbit Empty Feral European Rabbit

Post by Rosaleena Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Feral European Rabbit European_rabbit_2

The European rabbit is well known for digging networks of burrows, called warrens, where it spends most of its time when not feeding. Unlike the related hares (Lepus spp.), rabbits are altricial, the young being born blind and furless, in a fur-lined nest in the warren, and they are totally dependent upon their mother.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down