The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley I_vote_lcapThe Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley I_voting_barThe Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley I_vote_lcapThe Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley I_voting_barThe Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley 19991
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley 14818
Pack Affiliates
The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley Button

The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley

3 posters

Go down

The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley Empty The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley

Post by Lilac Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 am

The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley Lilac_17

Welcome to The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley's Bio!

Name: The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley

Nickname: Black Lilac, Lilac, Midnight, Black Valley, Midnight Valley, Nightfall

Desired rank: Yearling/warrior

Personality:
Little Lilac is a fun loving pup, but her family abandoned her and caused her to not really trust easily, if she does give you her trust it means that you have most likely now been considered family by her. If you ever betray her, she turns her back on you forever because of what her "parents" did.

Physical description:
Lilac's coat color is so black that in sunlight it looks almost blue, and her eyes a midnight blue. She also has scars almost everywhere, along with some fresh and bleeding wounds.

Accessories:
Shell necklace [white shell with pinkish hues, white/cream pearls on string, and the basic little clam looking shell] and earrings [real diamonds and cut into the shape of hearts, placed into gold]

History:
Lilac was stolen from Angel of the Loners and a male wolf who later joined the Loner Gang. Deviless made some new rules that said that only the alpha pair could be mates, so they ran off together to be mates and have pups. The new male, Ice, had the determination to turn his mate nice, as he was in fact nicer than most Loners. She became nice, and they went to the TSP's territory to see if they could join since Angel was expecting the pups. Once they found TSP in chaos, they ran away together again to the opposite side of the island, far away from what was left of TSP and the Loners. The pups where born; The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley [F] ("Midnight Valley" is what the two called their territory) , Dead Stars in Lake [F] (they also had a nice lake by the den.) , Wind Blowing Through Trees [F], and Leaf Falling in Air [M].  Angel had taken the pups to play by the river (which eventually emptied out into the Green Rocks River) while Ice hunted for them. Lilac was playing farther up the hill by the River when some "Friends" from the Loner Gang found them. They wanted to repay the favor of leaving and stole Lilac and Lake (Dead Stars in Lake). They abused both pups, and Lake died, but Lilac had inherited a lot of her mothers ability to survive through rough times and lived, but barely. The "friends" left Lake's body farther down the river and almost dead Lilac there, too. Ice found them and pushed Lilac and lake into the river; he had never liked them and the other two where his favorites (Remember; he's still part loner!). He told Angel that he had taken them out to teach them how to hunt, and two eagles came and took the two when he wasn't looking, and swooped up to fast for him to even move (she bought it.). Poor Angel basically cried her heart out, refusing to eat or feed the other two for a week. They both lived, and ice felt bad about pushing Lilac into the river. He searched frantically at the bottom of the waterfall and the woods around it, but couldn't find her. A few days before, a mated pair had recently had a litter, but there was something wrong with all the pups, and all 5 died. The father found Lilac and the two raised her as their own. The same two loners came back to "finish the job", but found Lilac alive and 2 months older. They were furious. They stole her when the adoptive parents weren't looking and ran a long way away, and raised themselves, abusing her and raising her for a month. Then some humans came, and a rich family found her with a 12 year old girl. The girl cared for Lilac and named her Nightfall, but Lilac never forgot the name her true parents gave her. Then when the girl turned 13 (a month later) she decided to have Nightfall's ears pierced. She gave her real diamonds embedded in gold, along with  a pretty shell necklace. One day, out on the beach, girl and wolf were playing in the water when a huge wave came and the water stole Nightfall from her girl. The wave washed Lilac up into Rosa's territory, and that's where the ebony fae is now. Drenched and covered with sand.

Friends: No one so far

Acquaintances: no one

Strangers: Everyone

Foes: The Loner Gang and those two particular LG wolves

Mother: Angel [alive]

Father: Ice [alive]

Brother: Leaf Falling in Air

Sister 1:Dead Stars in Lake

Sister 2: Wind Blowing Through Trees

Theme song (optional): A thousand years [Cristina Perry, thinking of family that she was forced to leave]

Jar of Hearts [Cristina Perry, thinking of the two LG wolves who raised her for a while]

Picture (optional):

https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/18/38/18/67/lilac_19.png (The new codes are EVIL.)
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley Empty Re: The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley

Post by Rosaleena Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Nice bio Lilac; welcome!
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley Empty Re: The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley

Post by Lilac Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Thanks, Rosa! (Can we go ahead and start RP?)
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilio Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Love the detail, Lilac! I love you
Ilio
Ilio

Location : In the realm of what's right, leading the way to peace and balance~

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Ilio De' Forgotten
Location In RP: The Border

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Lilac wrote:Thanks, Rosa! (Can we go ahead and start RP?)

Yes you may.~ ^^
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down