The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Aclivan Beach EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Aclivan Beach EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Aclivan Beach EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Aclivan Beach EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Aclivan Beach EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Aclivan Beach J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Aclivan Beach I_vote_lcapAclivan Beach I_voting_barAclivan Beach I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Aclivan Beach 19991
Aclivan Beach 14818
Pack Affiliates
Aclivan Beach Button

Aclivan Beach

+3
Nightrun
Lilac
Rosaleena
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aclivan Beach Empty Aclivan Beach

Post by Rosaleena Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Aclivan Beach 1328870648_seychelles34

The beautifulest place in the whole territory, is the Aclivan Beach. It's really another beach with beautiful sunsets. It's the perfect place to watch the Hawaiian sunsets, and many of the mated couples like to spend time here. Most of the ceremonies are hosted here.

Animals in the area: bottlenose dolphin, stiped dolphin, humpback whale, blue whale, black rat, Hawiian monk seal, Pacific golden plover, apapane
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Aclivan Beach Empty Re: Aclivan Beach

Post by Lilac Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 pm

I cough hard and wake up to water spilling out of my mouth after I washed ashore from that wave. I stand weakly and shake myself, then sniff the air looking for Amy, my girl. My eyes widen franctically as I can't find her anywhere. I spin around, trying to find Home and the sweet scent of Amy and lavender. I lift my head and howl as loud as I can, hoping she heard me. Fear seizes and takes over as I crumple up into a defensive ball as my past hits me like a wave; playing by the river; getting stolen and hurt; Father pushing me into the river; the nice wolves who found me at the bottom; the other two wolves taking me away again; Amy; Amy giving me the necklace and earrings; the wave. The parts with Amy hit me the worst. Then remembering the necklace, I jump back up and look for it. I find it in the water and slip it back on before crumpling up again like a dead spider.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:19 am

(We could have been on the same boat thing, just to make a story out of it. xp)

Nightrun swam upwards in the salty water. It stung in his eyes, and he swallowed more water than he breathed air. Waves threw the black and blue wolvf back and forth in the water, and every time he got his head over the water for air, a wave pulled him back down. He fought the power of the ocean for some time, not knowing if he was anywhere close to land. But soon he felt his paws touch something, and he rolled forward a couple of times before laying still in the sand while he gaped furiously for air. He got to his feet, and looked around in confusion. 'Where am I?' He thought and walked further up towards land. His muscles was still tensed by the effort he had made. His legs shivered of exhaustion, and the drug dart was still stuck in his side. He started to feel dizzy as he stood there. 'Well... I can... Think about that later...' He picked the dart out with his maw, and went further onto land to find shade. His sight got foggy, and he fell over breathing heavily. He passed out few seconds later when the adrenaline that had gone through him was out. In the back of his still living sanity, he could hear a faint howl before his mind disappeared.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Location : Norway~ So excuse my spelling, and probably grammar at times xD

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Nightrun
Wolf Gender: Male
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Rhyme coughed as waves battered her, accidentally swallowing some of the oceans salty water. She loved to swim, but she had to get away from the sinking ship. The pinkish wolf felt the under tug in the water, but refused to give in to the tiredness that still lingered. She wondered if there were any others on the ship, and if there were she hoped they had made it out. Rhyme let out a sudden yelp as she got pulled under the rolling waves. Her head bobbed back up after a moment, coughing and gasping for air. She paddled forward, seeing the faint, blurry signs of land. Relief filled her head to tail, seeming to give her more energy to keep going. After a hard couple of minutes, Rhyme collapsed onto the sandy banks of a beach. She laid there limply as the sleepy feeling came back, making her bones ache from swimming. It had been awhile since they drugged her, but she still felt the the lingering dizzy feeling. She growled at herself, putting firm paws under her to push herself up. Her legs buckled again though, and she collapsed back on the sandy ground. This is ridicules... She thought tiredly. Rhyme just laid there, resting on her side and breathing in the salty air. She closed her eyes, deciding the best way for her to regain her strength was to let the sleepy hold on her take over. She listened to the waves, slowly drifting out to sleep.

(That sounds interesting...)
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rhyme
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 pm

The male awoke brutally. He jumped up to his legs, and looked around. 'Oh right... I'm in this weird land... I should look around for a bit...' The male followed the beach for a while. Looking at the shipwreck he had come from. Supplies of all kind of sorts was floating around, but Nightrun was not about to go out there again to check it out. When the blue healer was about to look back on his path, he almost stumbled over something black in the sand. He took a few steps back, a little startled. He immediately saw this was a small black pup.(Lilac) "Woah! Hello there. I didn't see you..." He said taking a couple of steps back not to seem like a threat. He saw the pup's scars and wounds, so Nightrun lowered his head slightly while pinning his ears to seem even more harmless. "Do you have any idea of where we are?" He asked, and looked back at the shipwreck. Nigthrun wouldn't know what kind of state the little wolf was in, and even less would he know of how it would react to his sudden approach.

(Just wanted to get something to happen. :p Don't know what to post though... So this is the best you'll get for now xD)
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:21 pm

I let out a yelp as something hits me from behind. I jump up instinctively and spin around. Seeing it's a wolf, a whimper escapes my throat and I sit down. Iv'e learned to submit to other wolves since to two LG wolves took me. I also learned to fear them. Another whimper slips out. I listen to his words fearfully and begin shaking a bit. No. I just washed up, sir.I reply then whisper softly and bend my head back towards the water fearfully, please don't hurt me.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Nightrun's eyes widened slightly, at the pups fear of him. He shivered slightly and nudged her gently with his nose, then he took two steps back. "Hey... I won't hurt you... I don't understand why anyone would." He said with a concerned look in his blue eyes as he saw her scars and markings. A breeze went through his fur, and he looked over at the ship again. "So you came from... That thing as well..." He said silently, and looked at the pup with the most friendly look he could make. "Hey... My name is Nightrun. What are you called? And please... Tell me if there is anything I can do for you, or if you are hurt anywhere." He said and smiled. The male didn't want the pup to be scared of him the way she was, So he did his best to be friendly. He sank down on the ground, to meet the young wolf's height. But he still kept a short distance, so she wouldn't be even more scared.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:04 am

I cringe slightly as he nudges me with his nose, thinking he was going to hurt me. I listen to him again and relax a little. No, I didn't come from the human ship, but I have been on one. I just washed up after I got stolen by the sea from Amy. Just saying her name makes me miss her, and a small whimper escapes again. I... My name is... I pause, wondering what I should call myself. Mother and Father had called me The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley, the two loners called me vile names that I didn't know, the two nice wolves at the bottom of the waterfall called me Sunshine for some reason, and Amy called me Nightfall. I straighten as I decide. My full name is The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley, but my nicknames are Nightfall, Black, Black Lilac, Midnight, Midnight Valley, Black Valley, and Midnight Lilac. I stop and wonder if that's too much to take in, but another memory of Mother comes. But Mother just called me Lilac. I blink painfully at the memory. I listen to him again, blinking back a tear. I check myself over and find that the LG wolves hardly missed a spot, but I spot a long, open wound along my flank that had opened up. I nod and show him, all the while putting complete trust into him. After whats happened to me, I never thought I'd be able to trust ever again.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Nightrun stared at her open wound for a moment dazed. He nodded at her statement that she had come here a lot earlier. "Pleasant to meet you. Are you fine with me calling you Lilac? The brute asked, and smiled carefully. He took a few steps closer to take a closer look at her wound. He narrowed his eyes slightly while he thought of what to do. "We have to clean it so we are sure you don't get an infection... I think I know what to do..." He said and looked over at some old palm leaf laying around on the ground. He padded over to one that had a slight curve in it. He picked it up and walked over to the salty sea water, and filled the leaf with it. He then walked back over to the pup. "This may sting a little... But remember, it's temporarily. So endure it the best way you can..." He warned before gently pouring it over her wound. When the leaf was out of water, he quickly put it over the wound. But he made sure the leaf was clean first. He pressed around the edges of the leaf to make it stick better for a while. He then used another leaf, and chewed it. Nightrun used it for some kind of glue to keep the leaf completely still. He then sat back, and looked over his 'bandaid'. "This is all I can do for you right now... I could treat it further, but I don't know if there's any herbs I can use around here yet... But don't worry about that! As long as that leaf stays, and is changed every now and then, your wound will grow in no time. How does it feel?" He said and smiled gently at her with a questioned look on his face.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:21 pm

I listen to him ask if he can call me Lilac. I nod, on the inside painfully, knowing that sooner or later I'll have to face my past. I watch as he picks up a palm leaf and I turn as he walks to the water. I look up at him as he speaks of the water stinging. I nod a bit and wince a little as the water washes over the wound. It feels fine. I reply, looking at the leaf and feeling awkward with the thing sticking to my side.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Nightrun looked at the female a little worried. And he really did wonder where she had gotten her scars, and markings. But she seemed very uncomfortable as it already was, so he decided not to ask. He just looked at her for a moment. "Just a couple of days and you can stop using it. Once it dries it will hopefully feel better in your fur. To remove it, simply use a little clean water, and it will fall off. So stay away from deep waters for a while." He said in a more serious tone. But he smiled just as much as always. He sighed slightly, and looked around again. "So you have no idea where this place is at all... I were just transported here in that ship so I have no clue either... Well, this is a bad situation..." He said and lowered his head thoughtfully. 'We need some kind of plan. And firstly, I am not thinking to leave this pup alone out here. I should take her with me to see if I can find help... "Do you want to come with me to find someone who knows what our location is? And maybe they can tell me where to find herbs. Not that it's really needed... Oh... By the way. Do you know someone here that..." He started talking too much. But he stopped himself, and shook his head at the thought about anyone she might have known in this land. 'No... She wouldn't know anyone that can help us... Just... Look at what they have done to her...' He thought and looked at Lilac in compassion. "I won't ask you about that... I'm sorry. We should just find help. And I don't want to leave you here on this beach alone... Something might happen. So what do you say? Are you okay wit me tagging along with you?" He asked carefully, and smiled slightly. He knew the question would be a little too early to ask, but from her wounds, he asked anyway.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Rhyme yawns, her sky blue eyes slowly opening. That helped some...! She thinks happily, pushing herself up from the ground. Clumps of sand fall from her fur as she took a stumbling step forward, away from the water. She yawned once again and sighed. I'm still tired...? She thinks, then sighs in annoyance. The pinkish wolf looked over her shoulder at the ship and sighed. "I can't be the only one who made it out of that mess of a ship... I'm up, so I might as well look for survivors." Rhyme says, glancing around. Right away she smelt two different scents. She glanced around, before stumbling towards them.
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:10 pm

I look back to him and nod when he finishes. I listen to him again as he begins to speak again. Yes, I'll come with you. I don't want to be left alone. I look behind Nightrun after smelling something new, and see a pinkish figure stumbling towards us. Who's that?I ask him in a small voice, pointing with my nose towards the pink wolf. I cower behind Nightrun, afraid again.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Nigthrun smiled as the little lass was okay with going with him. He span around as she noticed someone behind him, and his sight hit a pink female stumbling towards them. The brute got up, and stood sideways to cover the pup more. I don't think anything will happen... But if it shall come to it, I want you to run, Lilac." He whispered, and took a couple of steps towards the stranger. "Hello there! My name's Nightrun." He said, and he immediately noticed her stumbling. "Who are you?" He asked and perked his ears. His mind was now concentrated on keeping Lilac safe. He had just met her, but he felt like he had to keep her safe. He saw she had been through a lot at her attitude towards others, and from all the wounds she had around on her body. Nightrun sighed slightly, and waited for the stranger's reply.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Rhyme glanced up, her ears twitch as she sees a figure ahead. She frowns. I could of sworn I smelled two scents... She thinks, then perks her ears as she hears the wolf say something. "Um... Hi there!" She barks, happy to have found someone else on the beach. "My names Rhyme." The pinkish wolf lets out a yawn, stopping as she could see the wolf clearer now. She could then tell that there was another wolf, only it was hidden behind Nightrun. Rhyme lowers her head and says tiredly, "I'm not going to hurt anyone. I was just looking for others from that ship over there." She said, gesturing with her tail towards the wreckage.
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Nightrun sighed slightly in relief as the wolf told him her name. The brute smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you! Sorry for being suspicious... I've met a lot of wolves, and I can never get too careful... He said and nodded at Lilac, telling her it was safe. "This is Lilac. I found her now recently... She was hurt..." He informed, introducing the two to each other. Nightrun looked over at the wreck of a ship. "I were on that ship as well. I passed out, and awoke in a small black box or something... It was smashed open, and I made my way here..." Nightrun said and shook the thought out of his head. Then he looked over at the pink wolf again. ... Do you have any idea of where we are Rhyme?" He asked. Even though they were on the same ship, and he knew it. 'Maybe she saw something... Who knows?' He thought, and smiled a little. He felt relieved that he wasn't alone after the ship had went down, and also found more wolves on the island. The brute sighed slightly and looked back over at the pinkish she-wolf.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:35 pm

I look up at Nightrun's face fearfully and listen to his words, then nod and look at the new wolf, watching to see what she would do. I listen to Rhyme say something about not hurting anyone. Maybe she's like Nightrun; not going to hurt and going to end up nice. I take a few steps closer to get a better look, then see Nightrun nod at me, and i take it as a signal that it's safe. I trot to his shoulder.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Rhyme smiled at Nightrun, straightening up. "It's no problem! I completely understand!" She barks happily. She then bent down to look at the black pup. "Why, hello there Lilac." The pinkish wolf said softly to her. She then noticed the scars and frowns, glancing back up at Nightrun, then at Lilac. Rhyme then looked at Nightrun and smiled. "It's good to see that someone else escaped that ship!" She says, then shakes her head. "Nope, I have no idea where we are. I was gonna look around and see if there's anyone else here after I found some survivors." She says, then lets out a yawn.
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Aclivan Beach Empty dont know where else to post cx

Post by Summer Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:57 am

Summer gasped as her head exposed just above the water's surface. She had no memory of how she got here, or what she's been through. All she knew was that she better get out of the water before that strange creature decided to nip her again. The dudette instinctively began to paddle, until she approached a strange type of "dirt".  She felt so heavy, and she dropped to the hot sand.
A few moments of being on dry land again allowed her to become calm. That's when Summer decided she better start looking for ways to get out of here, or to adapt.
- Voices in distance -
The white female perked up her ears, hearing slight chattering. Either she was going crazy, or there actually were other wolves on this island. The female raised her body, and raised her ears. Her sight consisted of 2 adult wolves, and a younger-looking one. Panting, she began to race after them in case they were about to leave. "Hey! Over here!" Summer called out with slight excitement. The dudette finally approched the small group, nearly out of breath.
Summer
Summer

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Summer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:21 am

Nightrun smiled at Rhyme's kindness towards Lilac. "I agree. I kinda hoped I wasn't the only one." The black and blue brute, then heard an howl in the distance. It wasn't loud, telling him it was far away. But he could hear it.(Rosaleena's howl from The Border) "Did you... Hear that?" He asked the two others, he perked his ears slightly to hear better, but then he heard a voice coming from ahead of them. He looked in the direction of the voice, and saw a white wolf padding towards them. She a little excited, but Nightrun decided to test her friendliness. So he let her approach them fully. When she just stood there panting for a moment, Nightrun lifted an eyebrow. "Hello? Are you okay?" He asked friendly, since she literally ran at them. Nightrun smiled slightly and let his head drop sideways while waiting for her to catch her breath...
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 am

Summer flashed her azure gaze onto a blue male. Thinking, she hoped she hasn't made a fool out of herself. This female doesn't even know where to start, or where she came from. All she knew was that a wave of relief was handling her now, and Summer was grateful to have come across others. She wasn't alone anymore.
"Ahem, yeah thanks, I'm fine." she responded with a British accent, making it obvious she was far from home. Her voice seemed to be cracking up from dehydration, but she'll tend to that later. Summer looked at the 3, and smiled politely. The female only hoped they wouldn't ask what happened to her, because she knew nothing of it, and they might they of her as a crazy one.
"Oh, I'm sorry. My name's Summer, nice to meet you all." the white fae said and gave a short nod to the group as a greeting.
Summer
Summer

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:51 am

Nightrun smiled a little as she told them her name. "Very pleasant to meet you Summer! My name is Nightrun!" He said happily. The brute looked over at Rhyme and Lilac, flicking his ear slightly while letting out a sigh. "Um... Do you know what this place is?" He asked Summer. He felt bound to ask out of his curiosity. 'I miss the scent of herbs...' He thought and sighed again. Then waited for Summer's reply.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:06 am

Summer examined the blue male's falling expression, the one who she now knew as Nightrun. She nodded at him with a calm smile, and then slowly shook her head at his question. "I believe it's an island of some sort, judging by the surrounding water." she said and frowned slightly. Summer then shook her head again, and knew she had to maintain positive. "In my opinion, I think it would be best to find some shade now, and perhaps fresh water, plus some food." the white fae said and then sighed. She probably was blabbering now. Summer looked down at a young wolf, and smiled warmly. "Hello there.." she said in a soft voice. The female felt sorry for the pup, and was attempting to comfort her.
Summer
Summer

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Rhyme perked her ears as she heard a distant howl. "I heard it. Maybe we should go check it out." She suggested, then looked over and saw a female coming over. The pinkish wolf listened to Summer as she reviled her name. "Well it's nice to meet you Summer! My name is Rhyme." She said smiling. Hmm... I wonder if she was also from the ship... She thinks curiously. She listened to Summer and sighs. "Yum... Food. Now that would be nice." Rhyme mumbled, realizing how hungry she was."Maybe we should go and check out that howl first." She suggests, smiling at the others.
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:29 pm

I shrink back a little as Rhyme comes a little closer to me but I take a step forward. Hi. I say softly with a little smile. I look up to a white wolf racing towards us, and I press myself against Nightrun's leg. I watch and listen as Nightrun and Summer talk a bit. I step back a little as Summer talks to me, but I take a brave step forward. I'm Lilac. I say in a soft voice to her. I listen to Rhyme as she says something about checking out the howl. I nod slightly, but half of it partly about the food. My ears perk as my stomach growls, and my tail begins to wag at the thought of something in me.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next