The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Aclivan Beach - Page 2 J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAclivan Beach - Page 2 I_voting_barAclivan Beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAclivan Beach - Page 2 I_voting_barAclivan Beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 19991
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 14818
Pack Affiliates
Aclivan Beach - Page 2 Button

Aclivan Beach

+3
Nightrun
Lilac
Rosaleena
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aclivan Beach - Page 2 Empty Aclivan Beach

Post by Rosaleena Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Aclivan Beach - Page 2 1328870648_seychelles34

The beautifulest place in the whole territory, is the Aclivan Beach. It's really another beach with beautiful sunsets. It's the perfect place to watch the Hawaiian sunsets, and many of the mated couples like to spend time here. Most of the ceremonies are hosted here.

Animals in the area: bottlenose dolphin, stiped dolphin, humpback whale, blue whale, black rat, Hawiian monk seal, Pacific golden plover, apapane
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Aclivan Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Aclivan Beach

Post by Nightrun Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:08 pm

(I guess we should wait for Rosa, and Ilio to come get them, since they already agreed to go? Idk)
Nightrun smiled and nodded.
"Food sounds amazing right now. I can go and hunt some if you want me to. There's probably some fish around the shore as well." He said and looked down at Lilac, then back up at the others. "Well it's up to you guys. We should stay together, since this is an unknown territory. So what are we going to do? Get some food, or explore some?" He asked and looked around the area for a moment. Nightrun as well felt hungry, but he didn't know if hunting was the smartest thing to do right now.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Location : Norway~ So excuse my spelling, and probably grammar at times xD

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Nightrun
Wolf Gender: Male
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Summer lifted her brow and gave a tilt to her head. There's more wolves?
The female smiled and nodded at Rhyme and Lilac.  Who knew how long they were going to stay here.
Summer raised her head and nodded, she only hoped the other wolves were friendly, but judging by scent, she could only make out about 2 different wolves nearby. "Alright then, its a plan. Let's go check it out then." the tall female said with an approving nod. She didn't know about them, but she was dehydrated, having drinked to much salt water by accident while she was trying to swim. Getting a better sight of the land was a much better idea for the moment, while they were still quite awake and active. Maybe they could even find some resources while on the way.
Summer
Summer

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Summer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 pm

Rosaleena padded onto the soft beach sand, and she smelled the sea air. She looked around, and saw three adult wolves and a pup in the distance. She looked back behind her and waited for Ilio to catch up.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Rhyme looks at Nightrun, then at Summer. "I guess we could look around the beach then. While we're at it we can look for some fish!" She says, wagging her tail at the thought of eating. How long has it been since I ate...? She thinks, then lefts her head and sniffs. She frowns, smelling a new wolf close by. She glances around, spotting the new wolf in the distance. "Well... Never mind that. We have some company." The pinkish wolf says to the others.
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rhyme
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilio Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:54 pm

-From The Border-

Ilio padded a little faster to catch up with the fast-walking wolf known as Rosaleena. Ilio got a surprise as her paw landed onto soft soil-like clay. But it was different, it felt different, but Ilio kinda liked it. She padded up next to Rosa and looked around. Soon enough, she could see more wolves in the distance, that to her looked like little fluffly blurs on the light sand. She sniffed the air, not having the best vision. 'So that's what I smelt, the water and the wolves!' Ilio thought to herself quietly. "So this is Aclivan Beach, it's very pretty!" The black, white and red she-wolf said to Rosa and pretty much the entire world because she said it so loud.
Ilio
Ilio

Location : In the realm of what's right, leading the way to peace and balance~

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Ilio De' Forgotten
Location In RP: The Border

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:58 am

Summer observed Rhyme's expression, and followed her gaze onto a pair of multi-colored wolves, a bit far in the distance. The calm fae felt a wave of excitement, but of course, she kept it to herself. The white female glanced at her friends, and then drifted her gaze back onto the pair. Summer would have naturally went towards them, just as she did with this group of 3, but she felt the need to stand still and wait to see just what exactly would happen in the next 15 seconds.
Summer
Summer

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:10 am

Rosaleena looked at Ilio as she stopped beside her. "Yes, it is," she said. She looked back at the unknown wolves, and she noticed that some of them had noticed herself. She took a deep breath and stepped fully out onto the sand, and began to pad towards the newcomers.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:31 am

Nightrun nodded in agreement to the others, but his expression changed as Rhyme told them there was other wolves nearby. He turned his head, and spotted the two. 'There's so many wolves here! I would never have thought that was possible! I haven't seen much of the land though...' He thought slightly confused. He looked at the others, and sighed a little. "We'll get food later I guess. Let's see who these wolves are, then maybe we can hunt later." He said, and looked back at the two unfamiliar wolves. He sighed slightly, and shook his fur to get rid of some sand. Nightrun sat down, and decided just to wait out the situation to what would happen.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilio Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:05 am

Ilio wasn't quiet sure if to follow Rosaleena, but she did, only a few paces behind, and the slightest bit slower. What if these wolves where hostile? They could attack! But it would be somewhat better to stick together. Ilio started walking a little faster, so she wouldn't fall behind anymore. She slowly got to see the wolves, there were five. Wait, were these wolves the rest of Rosaleena's pack? Nah, they couldn't be, they had none of her scent on them. They were just a few randoms. Ilio's tail swayed behind her as she got closer and closer to the bunch. So much was happening in her head, this wasn't like her. But as her new saying went, 'just go with the flow, Ilio. You'll be fine!' She thought as she stopped in the sand.
Ilio
Ilio

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:55 pm

My head turns fast from right to left, watching the big wolves turn around and Nightrun sit down. I spin around real fast and see two wolves close to our group. I look to Nightrun, wondering to run or not, but encountering all my new friends made me feel safer. Besides, the two newcomers are outnumbered.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:31 pm

As Rosaleena got closer to the wolves, she noticed that all of them had noticed her and Ilio. She stopped a few feet away, and she looked at the wolves. It took her a few moments, but she finally spoke. "Greetings, I am Rosaleena the Wahine Alaka'i of this pack. May I ask for your names?"
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Nightrun got up as they got really close, and his muscles tensed. As the first wolf who encountered them spoke, he relaxed. He now learned that the female was called Rosaleena. But the other words she spoke was unknown to the brute. "Pleasure to meet you Rosaleena! My name is Nightrun... About what you just said. What does it mean?" He asked curiously, and flicked his ear slightly. The brute's blue gaze then turned down to Lilac who was standing beside him. She seemed a little scared, in his eyes. "Don't worry little one. We'll be fine for now. They seem nice." He said and smiled slightly, before returning his gaze to Rosaleena. And Nightrun checked on the other stranger behind her every now and then to be safe.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Rhyme watched every move of the two unknown wolves. She smiles as one of them says their name. "It's nice to meet you Rosaleena. I'm Rhyme." She frowned, wondering what she met. A Wahine Alaka'i...? What is that...? She thought, then looked over at Lilac and sighed. The pinkish wolf glanced back at Rosaleena and the other wolf, waiting for them to explain what they meant.
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:48 pm

I watch in silence as Nightrun and Rosaleena talk, all the while wondering what in the name of lupus a Wahine Alaka'i is. I look up to Nightrun's face as he talks to me, and I nod and move to stand beside him in fear.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:08 pm

"Whoops, sorry about that. You all must not be familiar with Hawaiian words. Wahine Alaka'i means female leader, or alpha female," Rosaleena replied. She smiled and nodded at Nightrun and Rhyme, and she looked at the other fae and the pup. She awaited a response.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilio Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:55 pm

'Oh, that's what it means' Ilio thought quietly, though by the way the wolf acted she had a feeling it meant something like that. "Name's Ilio" she said quietly yet strongly. Ilio soon saw a young pup standing beside the blue male's leg. Ilio didn't know it but soon, she was sitting down with a smile. 'Is this one yours?" Ilio asked in a quiet voice, not trying to scare the pup or be rude, but she was curious, and she had a massive soft spot for pups.
Ilio
Ilio

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:15 am

'Oh... That makes sense... Hawaiian...? So this is... Hawaii?!' The brute thought of what Rosaleena said, as he heard Ilio speak. He shook the thought out of his head, and opened his mouth to speak. "Pleasure to meet you, Ilio!" Nightrun said, and smiled happily. When the female asked if Lilac was his pup, his expression changed. "No... I came from that ship... I washed up on the beach now recently... Lilac here, was laying in the sand when I stumbled over her..." He said and looked down at Lilac once again with a concerned look, before lifting his gaze to the two again. "I guess I was just lucky to find her... She's hurt apparently." He said quietly, and let out quite a heavy sigh.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 pm

I listen some more to them talk, then look to the ocean. I hear my name said and I look up. Nightrun says something about when he found me, and I guess the other fae had asked if he was my dad.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Rosaleena listened to Ilio and Nightrun's conversation as she looked at the pup, whose name was Lilac. She looked back at the others. "So, would you like to join my pack, the Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun?"
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilio Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 pm

"Wow, that must've been tough, poor pup. It's enough for a fully grown wolf to go through something like that.." Ilio said with her ears perking backwards slightly and head tilted still. Ilio's ears perked back up as Rosaleena said something about her pack, 'Tropical Skies Pack: Under The Sun. Catchy name' Ilio thought the name over and over until it stuck in her head. Then she came crashing back to earth, smiling and wagging her tail slowly with the rose-like flower behind her ear flapping in the breeze, even thought she didn't even know she had that there, nor the necklace in her fur.
Ilio
Ilio

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:17 pm

(Bleh, I thought I posted, but I don't know what happened. .__.)

Summer drifted her eyes onto a brown fae with interesting green markings, who she now knew as Rosaleena. The white female cleared her throat and spoke, "And my name is Summer. Its great to meet you, Rosaleena and Ilio." she said and dipped her head slightly as a greeting. Summer then smiled as Rosaleena spoke of a pack, her pack. After all, she knew that she would probably never get out of Hawaii, so it was much smarter to join a pack who knew the ropes of this island. Summer stepped forth and gave a short nod, "Um, I'd be glad to join your pack, Rosaleena." she said and turned back to glance at her friends, then returned her attention to the Wahine Alaka'i.
Summer
Summer

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:13 am

Rhyme listens to the others talk and smiled as Rosa talked about her pack. She then let out a thoughtful smile as she heard where they were at. Hawaii...? Hmm... She thought, then smiled. "I'll join your pack!" She said happily.
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:48 am

Rosaleena smiled at the white fae, who was now known as Summer. When she and Rhyme asked her to join, she wagged her tail a few times. "Sure, of course you both may join? What would your desired ranks be?"
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilio Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:45 am

Ilio's tailed wagged a bit faster as, what was their names again? Was it Summer and Rhyme? The black, white and red wolf looked at Rosaleena as she asked them what ranks they would like. 'I haven't made my choice yet, either... Geez,' Ilio looked around, thinking.
Ilio
Ilio

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:27 am

Nightrun looked a Lilac for a moment, his ears flicked because of the winds, and his fur got uncomfortable. He sighed slightly and looked back up at Rosaleena. "I go where the pup go. So if she stays, I'll stay as well. If she goes, I'll follow her." He said determined, and put his gaz on Lilac again. "So... What would you like to do? And, I don't think there's a problem about trusting these wolves." He said and smiled carefully at the pup. Himself wanted to stay... But if Lilac decided not to, he couldn't just leave her. He had to help her at least...
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down