The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Aclivan Beach - Page 3 J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAclivan Beach - Page 3 I_voting_barAclivan Beach - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAclivan Beach - Page 3 I_voting_barAclivan Beach - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 19991
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 14818
Pack Affiliates
Aclivan Beach - Page 3 Button

Aclivan Beach

+3
Nightrun
Lilac
Rosaleena
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aclivan Beach - Page 3 Empty Aclivan Beach

Post by Rosaleena Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Aclivan Beach - Page 3 1328870648_seychelles34

The beautifulest place in the whole territory, is the Aclivan Beach. It's really another beach with beautiful sunsets. It's the perfect place to watch the Hawaiian sunsets, and many of the mated couples like to spend time here. Most of the ceremonies are hosted here.

Animals in the area: bottlenose dolphin, stiped dolphin, humpback whale, blue whale, black rat, Hawiian monk seal, Pacific golden plover, apapane
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Aclivan Beach - Page 3 Empty Re: Aclivan Beach

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:38 pm

I listen with my ears perked as a fae talks about what Iv'e been through. I hide my head feeling mixed emotions but not knowing what they are. I listen to the wolf known as Rosaleena as she talks about her pack and if we want to join, then I look up as Nightrun says he'd stay with me. I nod, not wanting to be with only one friend, though I know we could make it alone in the wilderness. maybe he would help me find my way back to Mother and Father and join their pack! He could help them hunt and stuff, and he seems to know a lot about healing. But the common sense within me knows that it would be too far to find them, and we might never find at all. I nod again and step closer to Nightrun, knowing he's there for me.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Nightrun smiled as Lilac decided to stay as well. "I guess we'll stay as well then?" He said and lifted his head to look at Rosaleena. His smile turned into a happy grin as he thought about joining another pack. He still felt bad about the other pack he was in, who thought he was some kind of spy, and a traitor. He let out a sigh, and started wagging his tail. 'Hopefully nothing bad will happen here... At least not until I gain everyone's trust...' He thought and closed his eyes for a moment, while taking a heavy breath.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Location : Norway~ So excuse my spelling, and probably grammar at times xD

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Nightrun
Wolf Gender: Male
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Rosaleena looked at the wolves, awaiting their response. She looked at Nightrun when he said that he was going to stay with Lilac, and she sat down.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Rhyme tilted her head as she thought of what she would be. Hmm... I've never been in a pack before, but I do remember what my mother said about her old pack's ranks... She thought, then perked her ears as she heard Nightrun say something. The pinkish wolf smiled as she realized the Lilac and Nightrun was also joining. Rhyme then quickly came to a decision as she went through all her talents. "I guess I'll be a warrior. I mean, if you don't mind." She said, unsure what the pack would call it.
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rhyme
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Summer looked as if she has fallen into a moment of thought. The Wahine Alaka'i asked them what rank they would like, and she was eliminating the ones that wouldn't fit. Her options have fallen over to fighting, which was a talent she enjoyed, since it involved protecting something and doing it for honor. Her size, strength, and speed also offered her a boost.
The white female finally returned her sight back on Rosaleena, and perked her ears as Rhyme asked for a rank that she believed was the one that she had in her own mind too. "I would like to serve the pack as a warrior, if that's alright as well."
Summer
Summer

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Summer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Rosaleena nodded as Rhyme and Summer stated the rank they wished for, which happened to me the warrior one. "Sure, you both may. That rank is called the Pu'ali here," she replied.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Nightrun smiled and thought for a moment. But his choice of rank was already clear to him, but a choice for a rank, anyone should put a little thought into. He sighed, and made up his mind at what he thought he could do for the pack to make everyone safer. "I would like to help others by treating their possible wounds... What do you call a healer around here?" He asked, and looked down at Lilac, then at Rhyme and Summer, then back to Ilio and Rosaleena. He felt confident about his choice, with his knowledge towards herbs, and treatment of wounds.
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilio Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:05 pm

(Is it just me or what happened to the background?)

"And... I'll, be an nanny for now. I mean what's wrong with chillin' with pups, right? I mean they're so cute!" Ilio said in a kind, and slightly loud tone, followed by a chuckle. Her tail wagged fairly fast as the others chose their ranks, and a bigger smile can upon her face. She looked at Rosaleena, to see what her reaction to all this would be.
Ilio
Ilio

Location : In the realm of what's right, leading the way to peace and balance~

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Ilio De' Forgotten
Location In RP: The Border

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Rhyme smiles as she hears that Summer also wants to be warrior, or Pu'ali, as the pack called it. She smiled as she heard what everyone else was going to be and couldn't help but wag her tail in happiness. "Thank you Rosaleena!" The pinkish wolf said happily then looked around in wonder. I wonder where the den is at? Are there any other wolves in this pack? Where are they? All those questions swarmed around her head, yet she didn't want to ask any of them. 
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:07 am

Summer felt joy run through her  blood. She was actually in a pack now, when back home, she was just a wanderer.
The white female then felt sudden loyalty to the pack, and a determination to keep it safe. Summer then gave a gentle smile and a nod,"Yes, thank you Rosaleena." she said and looked at the rest of her pack mates, curious of the ranks they are about to choose.
Summer
Summer

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:23 pm

I smile slightly at the thought of being in another pack with other wolves. It's not exactly mom and dad, but at least it's a new family. Maybe one day, when I'm older, maybe I could even go and track them down.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:13 pm

(Ok, since there are multiple pages of rp could someone tell me what's going on?)
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:41 am

(There isn't a lot that happened whiley ou were gone actually. :3 Nightrun, and Ilio asked for their ranks, while Summer and Rhyme thanked you for letting them have the ones they wanted. I think that's about it. x3 And there is someone wants to join at the WQ thread!)
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Matthew cautiously padded across the sand of the beach. He could see a group of wolves all standing and talking together. The pup wasn't sure if he should move closer and introduce himself, or stay back and wait for them to notice him. Matthew, being himself, decided to wait. He sat down, and watched the wolves nervously, pressing his ears back slightly. He saw that there was another pup there, standing next to an older wolf. Maybe they're related? he thought. The sandy-pelted pup yawned, then quickly went back to watching. He sighed quietly, and got up and crept a little closer before sitting down again.
Matthew
Matthew

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:02 pm

I sniff the wind as a sudden gust blows from behind me. Smelling a faint trace of wolf, I turn around a scan the horizon. The scent didn't smell like any of the wolves already here. I see a sandy blot (Matthew) in the distance. I take a step towards it, wondering if it was a random dune like I saw at the beach with Amy. I take a few steps closer as the wind brings more of the wolf's scent. I look back to Nightrun and the others, wondering if they'll notice me running off to investigate. I trot a little closer with my head down, still hoping the group doesn't see my midnight black fur against the golden sand. Squinting my eyes, I see it's a pup about my age, maybe a bit older. I get excited and my tail wags a bit but I stop in fear of being seen. Maybe he'd be like me. Lonely in a strange world, but in my case with a few friends. Maybe he had been taken from his family. flashbacks come and haunt me again and the two evil she-wolves from the Loner Gang pop up into my mind. I cringe and trot a little faster. No pup should go through what I have. I stop a few feet in front of him with my head lowered in the way Nightrun had done to me when we first met. Hi. I say softly.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:59 am

Matthew had kept an eye on the group of wolves, and soon he saw the little black pup move. Towards him. Matt felt his heartbeat quicken, and was almost relieved when she seemed to hesitate. However, the she-pup did not stop, and trotted even closer. The pup got to his paws, and continued watching. Matthew felt his heart start to pound. The sandy-pelted pup wasn't one that possessed no fear. Instead, he was actually quite timid and nervous, especially around wolves he doesn't know. He watched as she stopped in front of him, and quietly said hi. "Uh...hi..." Matthew said in return. The young male looked down at his paws as she shuffled them around in the sand, unsure what to say or do next. He glanced back up at the other pup with his purple eyes for a moment. He meant to look away, but instead stared at the other pup. She was pretty much covered in scars. "W-what happened? Are you okay?" he asked quietly. He stretched his muzzle forward, and sniffed the pup, waiting for her to reply.
Matthew
Matthew

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:19 pm

I silently watch his reaction. I listen to his question painfully, and more images come rushing in. I open my mouth as though about to say something, but I quickly shout my mouth and decide not to say anything about my past. Just not yet. Maybe later. I.... I'd rather not talk about it. I murmur. Mom and Dad come into my mind and the flow stops, freezing on their face; Mom's pure white and Dad's grey and white. I cringe as a wave comes lapping up at me as though to taunt me, as though playing mind games with me and wanting to take me away again. I look back at the pup. I'm Lilac. Why are you all alone? I ask him, hoping to change the subject.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosaleena Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Rosaleena accepted all of the wolves' desired ranks, and she happened to see Lilac sneak off. She looked at where the pup was, and she noticed... another pup? She slowly walked towards the pup, and she tried to speak in the least non-threatening way she could. "Hey there... are you lost, hun?" she asked.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Matthew immediately regretted asking the question when he saw the pup's reaction. "Oh...I'm sorry..." he said in barely more than a whisper. "Oh, um...I'm Matthew" he said after he heard the she-pup say her name. "Uh...I'm.." he began, but his voice trailed off when he saw another wolf approach, this one an adult. "Y-yeah...I guess I am lost" he replied, looking up at the femme. At least she seems nice...they both seem nice... he thought, glancing back at Lilac, then back up at the brown-furred lupa.
Matthew
Matthew

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightrun Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Nightrun smiled as Rosa accepted him as a healer, and nodded at her. "Thank you! I'll do my best!" He said and watched as Rosa's gaze went behind him. That was when the brute noticed Lilac had left his side. He also turned around, but he decided he could wait with introducing himself to the pup. Nightrun sat down, and grinned happily at the group in front of him.

(Meh... It's short, but what evs.)
Nightrun
Nightrun

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyme Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Rhyme smiled, then tilted her head as she realized they were missing someone. She looked over where Rosa was and saw Lilac with another pup. She got up and walked over to them so she could introduce herself to the pup. "Hey there. I'm Rhyme." She said happily.
Rhyme
Rhyme

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:20 am

The white femme covered in specks of sand raised to her fours when her gaze fell upon Rosa as she walked over to a new pup. He obviously looked lost, and judging by his condition, he needed care and attention. Although, Summer decided to wait just as Nightrun has done, in order to introduce herself. She didn't want to pressure or make the pup feel uncomfortable.
The azure-eyed female's tail gracefully swayed on the hot sand beneath her, and she flattened her ears against her skull as her lips formed a smile. Summer only waited for her turn to greet the small pup.
Summer
Summer

Your Hula Dancer
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Matthew switched his gaze from Rosaleena over to a wolf with light pink fur. "Hi..." he said softly after she greeted him. If there are these many wolves...they must be in a pack... he realized. Maybe they'll let me stay with them. The sandy-hued pup wagged his tail a little at the thought, and a small smile even appeared on his face as he looked up at the other wolves around him.
Matthew
Matthew

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 pm

I look up as the others walk up behind me and introduce themselves to Matthew. I walk up to Rosaleena, knowing that she is the packs leader. Rosaleenna, this is Matthew. I tell her and I then look back to Matthew.
Lilac
Lilac

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Location In RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Matthew watched Lilac as she padded up to Rosaleena and told her his what his name was. He stared back at the other pup, not exactly sure what to do, so he just nodded his head, as if saying thank you to Lilac for introducing him to the brown she-wolf. Then the pup noticed something. Some of the wolves had little shell necklaces, or earrings. Matt cocked his head. Where did they get those...? he wondered.
Matthew
Matthew

Your Hula Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next